Adoption Social Media Pack: FAQ With Captions
These question prompts were designed as an easy and lighthearted way to take back control of your family and adoption narrative by educating your world and helping to foster inclusive and positive adoption language. It can also be a helpful escape on those days when you're just not in the mood to answer yet another invasive question; just refer miss nosy to your social platforms and continue with your day.
Simply add the image to your preferred social media platform, copy and paste the corresponding caption, edit the details and you're all set to post.
What's in it for you:
- Thirty beautifully designed social media images with the most frequently asked adoption questions.
- Seperate images with language to suit every family dynamic. Includes pronouns for boys, girls and multiple children.
- PDF with customizable captions to every question.
- Free adoption quotes.
- Can their birth parents take them back?
- Can her birth parents take her back?
- Can his birth parents take him back?
- What happened to the birth parents?
- Could your kids go back to their birth parents if they wanted to?
- Could he go back to his birth parents if he wanted to?
- Could she go back to her birth parents if she wanted to?
- Why was she placed for adoption?
- Why was he placed for adoption?
- Why were they placed for adoption?
- Can you choose the child you adopt?
- Are they ‘real’ siblings?
- When you adopt, how much say do you have in the specifics, like race, sex and the health of the child?
- Does he know he is adopted?
- Does she know she is adopted?
- Do they know they are adopted?
- How long did you wait to be matched?
- How much did it cost to adopt?
- How did your family feel about the adoption?
- Was the adoption process hard and long?
- Why did you adopt?
- How do you manage her hair?
- How do you manage his hair?
- Are you going to have your 'own' children?
- How old was she when you got her?
- How old was he when you got him?
- How do you deal with being an interracial family?
- Where there is great love there are great miracles.
- Love Makes a Family.
- "We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry, and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal in value no matter what their color.” ― Maya Angelou
Five percent of this purchase will go towards helping children be placed in their forever homes. Click to find out more.